Flow and Intuition Training Program
Productivity, learning, and creative genius meet in one magical place called “flow”. Flow is that state of consciousness where time flies, yet the world and our thoughts pass by in vibrant slow motion. Stress, resistance, and worries disappear. Past, present and future coalesce into one endless moment where our actions merge with brilliant intuitive awareness and creativity. We lose our ordinary sense of self, yet connect with something far more profound and authentic. After an experience like that we’re left feeling deeply fulfilled, connected, and topped up.
Harness the power of flow and intuition and learn how to apply it in your personal and professional life.
Sign-up for a free 15-minute consultation to learn more about this program, and see how we can help you deepen this awareness in your life, today.
Book A Consultation
Benefits of The Training
Imagine in only 90 days…
- • Being able to shift out of your ego into a state of peace and empowerment, at will.
- • Breaking free from the repetitive loops keeping you stuck, exhausted and frustrated.
- • Effortlessly performing at your best.
- • Easily maintaining new levels of productivity, creativity, and collaboration.
- • Feeling the peace, freedom, and glow of unconditional love in your relationships with others and yourself.
- • Understanding the depth of your internal experiences.
- • Being able to access the information field, and understand the “language” of the universe.
- • Discovering that your imagination isn’t simply a place to fantasize: It’s where you create the blueprint for your future and access information at a distance about the real world.
- • Powerfully creating new ways of living outside of the minutia.
Build your intuitive skill
Reboot Your Life
Modern research has shown that people who spend the most time in flow are the happiest people in the world, regardless of age, culture, or circumstance. Researchers have also discovered that flow dramatically improves performance, productivity, creativity, innovation, insight, learning and collaboration in almost any endeavor. High-level athletes and chess-masters-at-play, along with psychics, mediums and shamans at work all produce strikingly similar brain wave patterns, and access to intuitive information is one explanation for the extraordinary increases in performance, insight, creativity and well-being that occur in flow.
Most of us intuitively seek the benefits of flow through enjoyable activities such as sports, meditation, cooking, painting, music etc,. Flow happens naturally when you allow yourself to fully focus on what you love to do. Flow is easy. Learning to access flow at will and apply its power to our everyday lives, on the other hand, is a hero’s journey. Learning to skillfully distinguish and navigate the vast, strange moments and places flow carries us to takes plenty of practice, trial and error. It’s a challenging journey that can be greatly sped up with the help of an experienced mentor and guide.
If you are ready for a consciousness upgrade, begin your journey to:
- • deepen your connection to everything.
- • wake up in the places in your life where you’ve been asleep at the wheel.
- • implement new ideas and practical techniques to access and apply the power of flow in your everyday life.
- • activate and hone your everyday superpowers through a structured coaching program.
The Flow and Intuitive training program might be exactly what you’ve been seeking. Every human being has intuitive abilities. You either learn how to use them effectively and on-demand, or you don’t. I hope you choose the former.
Discover how your team or organization can benefit from a Level Up Workshop or Workshop Series. I am happy to provide a free-consultation to discuss your goals and to feel out our rapport.
Ready to develop your skills? Think your team might benefit from this training? Please inquire at info@angiearistone or book a 15 min free consultation to discuss it further with me.
“This program has, quite literally, changed my life. I have SUCH a new perspective on my relationships with others, and have developed so many new skills in being connected and living my best life. I am getting to know my connected self, the being that I am beyond my physical body. Although it is always a work in progress, I truly feel like I am in such a better place than I was just a few weeks ago. It’s incredible.” ~ Erin